Making Innovation work
Tenity is an independent global innovation ecosystem, and early-stage investor, with offices in Zurich, Singapore, Madrid, and Tallinn. We believe the fastest route to innovation lies in early collaboration between startups, corporates, and investors. Each stakeholder benefits from shared skills, experience, and insights.
Tenity is now entering a new growth phase - do you want to contribute to building a globally leading fintech innovation ecosystem and early-stage investor, by taking ownership and making a difference within the organization?
For our Tenity Spain operations, we’re looking for a self-driven personality with a deep sense of ownership and quality towards delivering our startup programs, and corporate open innovation activities, for Fintech, Insurtech, Regtech and Deeptech.
Program Lead – Tenity spain
As our Program Lead, you will execute the programs, end-to-end, including localizing and running the program, managing the relevant Tenity resources, and deeply interacting with the founders and corporate partners throughout the process. The successful development and graduation of our startups in the programs are critical to our success.
Key Task & Responsibilities
- Planning and executing our startup and corporate innovation programs in Spain including interacting with founders, corporate partners, coaches, and mentors.
- Managing internal and external Tenity resources to achieve successful planning and completion for startup programs.
- Manage and support the external communication channels of the startup programs.
- Support the building of the ecosystem of startups, mentors, corporate partners, and investors.
- Be hands-on and accurate in organizing, planning, and documenting program content, events, trend workshops and related communication with startups, corporates, and mentors.
Propose new initiatives that champion our business.
- You communicate comfortably in Spanish, Portuguese and English
- Passionate about innovation, startups, entrepreneurship, and early-stage investing.
- Results-oriented and with outstanding personal commitment.
- A positive can-do personality with proven delivery capabilities.
- An excellent communicator, including presentation and in-person networking.
- A proactive problem solver who can quickly adapt to changing priorities, directions, and situations.
- Highly organized and able to structure and execute multiple processes and projects simultaneously in fast-paced environments.
An entrepreneur by heart, being an early employee in a tech startup is a big plus.
What we offer
- A shared vision: We are a community-driven movement that believes the future of finance is shaped through collaboration. Making innovation work.
- Modern work culture: As a young and rapidly developing company, we allow employees to make decisions and help shape our success.
- Great people: Work with smart and dedicated people. Our team is diverse, collaborative, and tight-knit, with people from all walks of life.
- The best startups: Many Tenity Alumni are award-winning and raised substantial rounds from international investors. You will be working with them.
- A thriving ecosystem: You get to work with multiple international corporations and experts while expanding your network on any level.
- Supporting benefits: These vary by location and type of contract but expect flexible working hours, a competitive salary including a performance-based component, generous vacation and BYOD policy, a global offsite and numerous company events.
In the motivational letter, we really want to get to know who you are as a person. What motivates you, personally. Keep it short and write it yourself. ;)